Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Joanie's Junk Part II

I'm back today with even more wonderfulness from Joanie's Junk.  How about I let the pictures speak for themselves?



I wish every window in my house looked like these.




Adorable tree for a small space or even front porch!


Perfect for an entry way.


Any of this in a vintage kitchen would be perfection.

(my mom took home the white washed rocking horse!)




A little twist on the traditional red and green.....




I'm a sucker for white dishes and couldn't get enough of this.



Okay one more of white dishes...

(Warned you I couldn't get enough of them!)

This is the kind of school where I could have been an A student. Yes, the wreath is made out of rolled maps!!


The lady, the legend....it's Joanie herself (the only picture of her I could snap was while she was talking to a customer)

Hope you enjoyed all of Joanie's work.  I'm really not getting paid to say any of this I just really love Joanie's shop and have dragged countless friends the hour+ drive just so they can take it all in for themselves.  I hear over and over that it's always worth the trip!  Of course, you have to remove the back seat in the van so you are limited to 4 friends per vehicle but we've had up to 3 vans at once! 

Now I'm dying to go back and soon...who's with me?

Joanie's Junk
Main Street
Morganville, KS
Open Saturdays 10:00-2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment