Friday, September 30, 2011

Deck Dreaming.....

It's FRIDAY!  Today is one of those laid back Fridays when I catch myself making an impossible "To Do" list for the weekend.  It's usually something like this:
  • Football Game
  • Kids' Sleepover
  • Run 10 miles
  • Drink coffee/Eat Doughnuts
  • Finish 12 painting projects
  • Remodel Deck
  • Prepare Gourmet meal for whole neighborhood (you know for that fabulous spare of the moment party I'm going to throw)
  • Stay up late watching movies
  • Then do it all again on Sunday :)
In reality I will do the following:
  • let the kids have a sleepover
  • make an excuse NOT to run with Patty (at least not 10 miles)
  • drink lots of coffee & eat a doughnut
  • paint a little
  • watch one movie
  • DREAM about a deck redo.
So I'm starting early on the last item and here's some inspiration for what I would like the deck to look like......

(source unknown I saved this long before I was blogging and needed sources. Sorry!)


I dream of a deck that is an extension of our living space.  Can't you imagine sitting out on either one of these with a cup of coffee in the morning or glass of wine in the evening?  Someday, maybe someday soon.......

Anyone else think Bob gets scared when he reads these posts?  It's just a glimpse into his future "To Do" list!

No comments:

Post a Comment